T&T Supermarket Inc. is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager reporting to the CEO. The position is responsible for achieving the Company’s strategic objectives through the planning and execution of marketing campaigns using various channels in achieving sales increase, customer retention and brand awareness and will be working at our Head Office in Richmond BC.
- Plan and execute weekly/monthly/annual marketing campaigns across all marketing channels resulting in sales, customer retention and brand awareness
- Controlling tactical marketing initiatives which would include vendor programs, store events, sales events, and promotional activities
- Review and enforce brand and corporate messaging guidelines across the company’s websites and print and electronic publications
- Establish corporate brand equity, goodwill and brand image
- Manage public relationships by interacting with media and act as the spokesperson of T&T Supermarket Inc. for delivering both positive and negative news to the public
- Produce marketing communications material for corporate clients and company partners; content may include press releases, product sheets, company brochures, and event invitations
- Oversee vendor advertising programs; work closely with external agencies to create marketing initiatives
- Participate in marketing planning & research, budgeting processes, and new initiatives
- Manage and report customer behavior study, monitor customer survey and focus groups
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Proven marketing and promotions experience, ideally from the retail industry
- Possess a minimum of 7 years of experience in developing and executing strategic marketing plans, brand, project, product and event management
- Good working knowledge with design, media, copywriting in both English and Chinese is required
- Understanding of all marketing channels both offline and online
- Able to develop and execute marketing strategies, plans, and activities
- Proven experience working with agencies, external clients and vendors
- Experience in working within a demanding fast-paced or retail environment will be an asset
- Ability to work independently, with excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Ability to lead by example
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in representing T&T Supermarket Inc. in interviews as requested by the media
- Possess a positive ‘can do’ attitude
We offer a competitive remuneration commensurate with experience, group medical & dental insurance, staff purchase discount etc to the right candidates.
About T&T Supermarket Inc.
Established in 1993 with Head Office located in Richmond B.C., T&T Supermarket Inc. (www.tnt-supermarket.com) is a unique place to work for, bringing dynamic people with diverse backgrounds, experience, and talent together. Our mission is to enrich the lifestyle of our customers by bringing Asian-Canadian families fresh foods that they love, and introducing to mainstream Canadian families the diversity of Asian food culture at stores that offer exceptional convenience, service, and value.