CREW Marketing Partners is an award winning, full-service marketing agency with offices in Abbotsford, Surrey and Kelowna. We are seeking a full-time Senior Marketing Manager to join our Abbotsford CREW of creative and savvy marketing and creative professionals to meet the needs of our ever-expanding portfolio of clients in the consumer goods, professional services, manufacturing and real estate sectors.
If you are an experienced marketer who has a desire to lead both your clients and client services team to success with your keen ability to create actionable and effective marketing strategies in a fast-paced agency environment – then you may have found your new CREW.
Reporting to the Marketing Services Director, the CREW Senior Marketing Manager will advance the strategic direction of CREW by providing leadership to a client services team (pod) in a way that ensures client success and realization of revenue and profitability targets on all projects. As an accomplished marketing strategist and client manager, the Senior Marketing Manager will manage a client portfolio that represents CREW’s largest client organizations, each generating annual revenues in excess of $50K.
You will lead the creation and development of clients’ annual marketing strategy, calendar and budget, allocate necessary resources (internal/external) to successfully execute client plans, and ensure project delivery and results are meeting expectations on brand, on time and on budget. As a team leader, you will ensure team members are set up for success by setting clear priorities and coaching and developing them to optimize their effectiveness and professional development. This roll is a fast-track to an office lead position for the right candidate with entrepreneurial spirit.
The role is broad in scope and provides unlimited opportunity to make a significant impact on the business success of the clients we serve and the growth and advancement of our team members.
- 5-7 years experience in a Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director role
- Business degree (Bachelors or Masters) – with an emphasis on Marketing or Management (requirement)
- Successful experience developing and implementing marketing strategies through effective client and project management in an agency, consulting, or account management context
- Project management prowess with demonstrated critical-path mastery and ability to “get it done”
- Ability to execute within established process and framework but able to freestyle if needed
- Managerial experience with ability to empower others to execute with excellence
- Intermediate business and financial acumen including strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to create annual plans and budgets and contingency plans to meet client roster goals