At ZGF Cotter Architects, our ability to deliver excellence in design is based on our ability to attract and retain creative people committed to quality design, project performance, innovation and professional growth within a team environment.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator. Working under the direction of the office leadership team, the person assuming this role will be a key member of the firm-wide marketing team providing assistance to senior staff in the preparation of proposals and other marketing materials. We are looking for someone willing to roll up their sleeves and see every assignment through, from beginning to end.
Experience & Education:
Minimum 4 years of relevant experience and a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field.
Knowledge & Skills:
- High level of proficiency with the following software: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Revu Bluebeam, and Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Professional services marketing experience preferred,
- Excellent writing, editing, and research skills,
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to communicate and interact Effectively with all levels of personnel, including management staff and support staff,
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks; work efficiently under multiple deadlines, and self-manage projects from start to finish with minimal oversight,
- Collaborative and team oriented disposition,
- Demonstrates understanding of market sectors and client relations,
- Experience in proposal preparation and management,
- A sense of humor and grace under pressure, high energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude and poise, articulate and confident.
- Supports general marketing activities, marketing resources, and systems,
- Maintains and updates information in our databases about the business development activities of the local office and those of a firm-wide nature that are orchestrated through that office, including things such as leads, contacts, and other background information,
- Identifies specific client and project opportunities through monitoring of newspapers, websites, and other sources of RFP advertisements,
- Researches clients, market trends, and background information associated with business development efforts,
- Coordinates, prepares and produces high quality statements of interest, statements of qualifications, packages, proposals, presentations, annual roster responses, and miscellaneous marketing correspondence,
- Coordinates templates with graphic design team,
- Supports interview rehearsal / preparation process,
- Serves as a resource to senior staff and Business Office for project specific oversight, organization, and knowledge,
- Maintain and manage marketing materials, corporate resumes, marketing calendars, deadlines, and production timelines.
We invite qualified candidates to apply posting resume and portfolio.
No agencies or phone calls, please.