Senior Marketing Coordinator full-time
Dundas Data Visualization is a world leader in advanced data visualization and business dashboard solutions. In addition to Dundas Dashboard - our company's flagship business intelligence platform - Dundas also offers a professional services group tasked with providing comprehensive dashboard consulting, product enhancement and training. Dundas's success over the years is reflected by its many Fortune 500 customers and numerous awards.
The key attractions for employees at Dundas is the high-engagement work environment that draws, motivates and retains top talents.
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Dundas Data Visualization is looking for an experienced, organized and energetic Marketing Coordinator that enjoys working on a wide range of marketing activities and initiatives. Being in the high-tech side of Business Intelligence many of our marketing initiatives revolve around online activities, such as corporate web site, resource web sites, social media, blogs, and SEO. However, beyond our online presence we understand that building strong personal relationships is extremely important and many activities revolve around this as well. This is a true 'Jack of all trades' position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the daily activities within the marketing department.
- Coordinating in production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Supervising the production or implementation of marketing materials.
- Create and run an MVP program for our key partners and industry insiders.
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Maintaining communication open lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
- Assisting in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases.
- Implementing project management system for documenting and tracking activities.
- Attending tradeshows, company sponsored promotions and events.
- Monitoring online blogs, and other social media, for tracking communications related to the brand of a company.
- Working with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement, SEO, brand awareness and other marketing campaigns.
Skills and attributes
- Must be well organized and strong at multi-tasking.
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be willing to continually improve skill-set
- Effective project management skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Some copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing with all kinds of people.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have some experience with producing web page content.
- Have an understanding of social media, and SEO.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or organizational development, or 5+ years of Marketing Experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing.