We are looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign Specialist to fill a 1 year maternity leave cover. The role will be responsible for management and optimization of all paid B2B media planning, and manages all paid marketing channels from end-to-end (RIS Media, NAR, Re Technology, C.A.R, Inman, SEO, PPC, Retargeting, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, Display, Native, Paid Sponsorships, etc.). Works closely with the Campaign managers, creative team, content manager and Community Manager to structure, build, place and launch content on traffic sourced channels. Monitor results and test marketing messages, product descriptions, calls to action, page layouts, page designs, forms, etc. Constantly experimenting and testing on new ideas and optimizing existing campaigns in-market.
- Define with the Director of Online Marketing the paid media strategy and mix for Move, Inc. globally to optimize spend and creative that supports a variety of marketing program objectives, from increasing awareness, consideration and purchase, to new user acquisition, engagement, retention and loyalty measures.
- Strategically align media with various marketing disciplines and accountabilities from product launches, to strategic partnership programs to e-commerce direct sales efforts.
- Manages social media paid placements, retargeting, and online advertising
- Responsible for managing details and day-to-day communication with media partners, vendors and other required resources.
- Collaborate with regional and local partners and contacts to ensure cohesive and effective in-market media plan strategy and execution globally.
- Work closely with internal and external teams and partners to drive execution of creative, messaging and campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of assets against media/campaign timelines.
- Leverage content that the Content Marketing Writer produces and working with the Campaign Marketing Managers and Community Marketing Manager to come up with downloadable offers that will be used to engage audiences and increase conversions
- Drive media best practices and streamline KPI and financial reporting processes that drive effective communications, getting information to the right stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Deliver all media performance metrics, manage budget tracking and optimization. Lead measurement of initiatives, evaluate and recommend changes in media mix/strategy. Ensure learnings are integrated into future plans and projects.
- Stay abreast of media trends and emerging channels, identify innovation opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to ensure Move, Inc. is leveraging media in new and provocative ways.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Creates campaign performance reports, results reporting, and optimization of media channels to share with broader team.
- Manage campaign P&L with the Director of Online Marketing, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- 5+ years’ experience in the digital online marketing, email campaign management and analytics.
- Experience in Google Adwords, Keywords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, Retargeting.
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills, Access Database and PowerPoint
- Strong reporting skills & budgeting skills
- Strong presentation skills and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a creative discipline preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Eloqua or marketing automation tools are a plus.
Our team of passionate marketing professionals is insatiably curious, which drives us to find the most creative marketing solutions. We pride ourselves on being thought leaders in lead-demand marketing, achieving consistent results and having a positive impact on sales and our company brand. We offer an exciting, challenging and fast-paced environment where talented professionals can prosper. If you have a resourceful, "can-do” attitude and would like to join a successful and growing high-tech company, we’d love to hear from you.