Ever dreamed of using your strategic prowess, client management mastery and agency-environment experience for the forces of good? Join North America’s leading full-service marketing agency laser-focused on enacting positive energy change, and use your skills and experience to wrangle projects, accounts and clients to help us create award-winning work that inspires people and businesses to change for the better.
The Senior Marketing Account Manger for our Canada East client portfolio group will develop marketing strategies and plans that drive localized marketing programs and demand generation campaigns to serve the needs and objectives of our Canadian clients.
The successful candidate will activate, execute and / or develop annual marketing strategies and plans that extend and complement our clients’ and program team goals. This position is responsible for understanding the market, sales and customer challenges faced within the geography and then activating and executing client initiatives, programs, communications and sales tools to address these factors in an effort to attain the desired client portfolio objectives. This Manager will monitor, analyze and report measurement against the key performance indicators for their respective campaigns and programs and will represent the voice of the their client portfolio group in the development of marketing plans to ensure local leverage of all available resources.
As the Senior Marketing Account Manager for Canada East, you will expertly foster client relationships and develop data-driven marketing strategy and demand generating marketing programs for a variety of clients and projects, while building and maintaining relationships with our internal program and marketing teams, to help us continue our growth as a nimble, swift and impactful marketing agency.
This marketer will advocate for and drive awareness of Canadian marketing needs, drive visibility to, and adoption of, integrated messaging; promote new product launches; and adapt, activate and execute corporate programs to local market needs.
- Innovate and partner with our clients, program teams, and other marketers to activate, develop and execute strategic marketing plans, programs and focused demand generation that deliver measurable impacts and results for our clients, deliver greater marketing ROI for our clietns’ investments, and do so on time and on budget.
- Manage multiple clients and accounts and is responsible for driving customer demand and engagement, and overall client satisfaction
- Develop marketing strategy and plans in support of clients goals’
- Develop creative/strategy briefs that serve to bring our clients’ campaign goals to life and collaborate with creative and shared services teams
- Oversee implementation of B2B and B2C outreach campaigns, sales tools, events and other marketing deliverables for our clients.
- Partner with project managers to shepherd projects from conception to completion
- Drive campaign reviews and filter and translate client feedback
- Analyze, distill and report on marketing results
- Cultivate external client and inner-team relationships
- Oversee marketing budget and monthly forecasts
- Drive new business through proposal development and client pitching
- Directly manage one or more associate and marketing account managers
- Contribute to strong team morale
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or communications preferred
- Minimum seven years in field marketing and/or agency experience
- Energy industry relevant experience a plus
- Marketing strategist with a strong command of a broad set of disciplines including: brand strategy, market assessment, database marketing, relationship marketing, web marketing, e-mail lead and demand generation marketing, public relations, collateral and sales tools.
- Deep Canadian B2B and B2C market knowledge required
- Experience in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong and succinct written and verbal communicator
- Proven expert in field, area/geographic marketing programs.
- Confident presenter
- Born multitasking and deadline driven
- Highly organized and process-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Passionate people manager and mentor
- Thrives through change
- Strong critical analysis and marketing analytics capabilities
- Relationship building guru
- Hard-working and determined
- Be nice. Be awesome.
- No ego.