We are currently looking for a creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated Senior Manager, Partner Marketing to join our dynamic team. This position will be based out of our Vancouver (BC) office, and will report to the Vice President, Global Marketing.
The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing acts as a liaison between marketing and our channel sales and business development teams to create and manage marketing plans to drive awareness and demand across our partner ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in developing relationships both internally and externally.
Your Accountabilities will include:
- Develop and execute marketing programs that align with Absolute’s strategic go-to-market programs and measure the success of these programs based on pre-determined KPIs.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with channel development managers and partner account managers within Absolute and with our OEM and reseller partners
- Execute and manage sales support tools, such as collateral creation, online content, invoice management, and event materials.
- Work with the channel and partner sales team on partner marketing operations including project management, budget management, resource management, giveaway inventory, event logistics, and ROI tracking.
- Develop ongoing channel communications and sharing best practices with the team.
What you’ll need:
- University Degree/Diploma in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in high tech marketing and working within a channel sales environment
- Strong ability to communicate with and influence across all levels
- Knowledge of B2B go-to-market processes and tactics
- Ability to partner with others to achieve objectives as well as ability to work and execute autonomously locally
- Travel within North America (up to 30%)
- Strong event background and execution experience
- Energetic, detail-oriented, strong work ethic and a dynamic individual
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent written communication, time-management, leadership, process and project management skills
Why Work For Us:
We are one of the biggest software companies headquartered in Vancouver and we are recognized as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Sized Employers in Canada. Our office is located in the financial district where we have great views and are close to public transit, shops and restaurants. We encourage career growth from within and promote people internally. Absolute is an exciting and fun place to work with great social events & holiday parties and company sponsored sports teams such as soccer, hockey, cycling and softball. Our kitchen is fully stocked with free pop & gourmet coffee, fresh fruit delivered every Monday and free pizza every month. Employees can also take a timeout in our newly decorated and awesome chill room. To learn more about what it’s like to work at Absolute, please visit the careers section of our website at www.absolute.com.
Absolute Software is an equal opportunity employer.