The Senior Manager, Digital Campaigns will be responsible to manage and co-ordinate with internal and external resources the delivery of digital campaigns supporting our VIP clients and Dealer Groups in a rapidly changing digital advertising landscape. Responsible for the implementation of digital marketing programs/campaigns across a variety of channels, providing strong, strategic recommendations to TRADER clients. Responsible for analyzing data and producing statistical reports and analysis aimed at supporting TRADER’s products and their value proposition. This position will spend the majority of time advising clients and representing TRADER as a subject matter expert in the digital advertising space.
The Senior Manager, Digital Campaigns is responsible for delivering customer success and satisfaction, product expertise and managing the growth of business relationships. Operating with a consultative approach with both internal and external stakeholders and possessing a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively will set this senior leader up for success.
- This role will be a resource to our internal/external stakeholders regarding SEM, SEO and LSO campaigns.
- Collaboratively work with Account Manager’s/Account Directors in order to provide an outstanding experience to Dealers.
- Serve as the trusted advisor regarding our products to clients and building successful business relationships.
- Regularly communicate with VIP/Dealer Group clients, ensuring satisfaction and consult on B2C online marketing strategy.
- Steward the process of advanced campaign analytics including implementation of processes, identifying KPI’s relevant to campaign objectives, develop reports, analysis and optimization opportunities for our most strategic and high priority clients.
- This role will serve as an advisor to the product team in perusing innovative opportunities related to campaign measurement, reporting and analytics.
- An owner of the measurement process from proper campaign tracking set-up/operations to developing compelling insights and leading opportunities for optimization.
- Develop a strategic approach to campaign measurement and analytics; how best to set up campaign tracking for optimal decision making.
- Assess current campaign results along with internal stakeholders, uncovering insights and opportunities to improve campaign performance and advising recommendations.
- Be the expert on Google Analytics and reporting tools.
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies, stay up to date on product evolution.
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to define comprehensive digital strategies across channels. Ability to articulate our products’ unique strengths and value.
- Passion for the auto industry and a desire to transform the consumer experience.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques within an organization, strong problem solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Expertise in digital analytics and reporting tools.
- Customer focused with exceptional active listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to create a data driven story. Comfortable in client-facing situations, ability to conduct high profile client presentations
- Self –directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles