Welcome to SapientNitro. We're an agency changing the game -- redefining the way that brands engage consumers by creating compelling stories and experiences that attract and resonate across an ever-evolving landscape. Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. It wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers. And makes us excited to step through the door each morning. We help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. Integrity and a team-driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an Idea Engineer with the brightest minds in the industry and do things that haven't yet been imagined, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Senior Manager, Brand Planner
The Manager Strategic Planning develops strategic marketing platforms that align with our clients overall business objectives and provides strategic and creative insight, direction, and actionable recommendations to inform marketing and creative strategic direction.
- Client Immersion: intimately understand (through secondary and primary research) our clients’ businesses
- Develop innovative research designs specific to client challenges/objectives
- Lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Possess an understanding of web analytics.
- Be able to interpret Bridgetrack reports and work with Data Services/Measurement to provide clients with actionable insights and recommendations
- Provide ongoing updates to account teams of industry trends, issues, and best practices through editorials in the monthly newsletter
- Write and present research debriefs—provide solutions to support key marketing initiatives
- Question and challenge client and agency assumptions to ensure that we are providing the best strategic direction
- Support client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research and analysis
- Develop, or assist in the development of creative briefs
- 10+ years of agency (traditional or interactive) or marketing consulting experience
- Led diverse teams of 5 or more people in dynamic and fast-paced and globally diverse environments
- Worked with and led cross-disciplinary teams (especially technology, creative, and strategy)
- Frequent travel may be required
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience
SapientNitro, part of Sapient®, is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating never-ending stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s Idea Engineers represent a connected powerhouse of creative, brand and technology expertise - one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients. We partner with industry-leading clients such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @SapientNitro.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role, which include hearing, speaking, typing, and occasionally moving and/or lifting up to 15 pounds. *