We are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join our dynamic publishing services team in Guelph, Ontario, Canada to manage and grow our relationship with key not-for-profit clients.
Reporting to executive management, the ideal candidate will be someone who excels in the areas of strategic selling and high-level account management and possesses excellent communication and influence management skills. This person is passionate about what they do and possess a strong sense of urgency. Publishing background preferred.
The Senior Key Account Manager position includes sales but also includes planning and managing the full relationship between our business and its most important customers. An account manager who works in this role will engage in a variety of tasks including project management, coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, leadership and innovative development of opportunities.
Key components of this position include:
- Account management, business strategy, and relationship building
- Working with cross functional teams to create, promote, and drive creative, market savvy product development and marketing plans
- Development and presentation of proposals and RFPs
- Strategic business planning and budgeting
- People and office management
Your background will include:
- A post-secondary education
- Minimum 5 years business experience preferably in publishing or technology fields
- Ability to work directly with clients and staff in a field-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, computer, organizational, and problem-solving skills