What is the opportunity?
Do you have a keen understanding of the High Net Worth client segment and how to drive a marketing strategy to attract this exclusive audience? RBC is seeking an experience Senior Director, Brand Marketing to focus on growing our brand and driving new business among the High Net Worth client segment in our core global markets within Wealth Management. The successful candidate will have extensive experience delivering creative and impactful integrated marketing campaigns, go-to-market plans and experiential initiatives, combined with the confidence to challenge ‘status quo’. We require an innovative thinker who will seek-out new marketing solutions that will help broaden, deepen and amplify our client interactions.This successful candidate will provide strong brand marketing thought leadership and insight-based planning expertise to drive client engagement and new business leads. The individual has a deep understanding of the Wealth Management business and extensive experience implementing successful, highly targeted, marketing strategies with demonstrated ROI. The incumbant will bring strong leadership skills with a track record of inspiring, engaging and developing teams. The incumbant will also bring exceptional relationship management skills and adept impact and influence skills to work across a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
What will you do?
- Deliver leadership, marketing strategy and creative innovation to support multiple wealth businesses to achieve client engagement and business growth.
- Translate deep high net worth client understanding, wealth management landscape insight and competitive industry context into strong marketing recommendations, while driving efficiencies and executional excellence.
- Lead and develop marketing, sponsorship and corporate citizenship team, coaching for success and delivering executional excellence
- Collaborate with business partners to translate business needs and evolving priorities into marketing strategies and go-to-market plans that deliver against targets
- Lead development and delivery of business cases, strategic briefs, presentations, creative and measurement of multi-channel campaigns and experiential activations, driving innovation and performance
- Implement regular KPI tracking and ROI measurement practices
- Foster continuous innovation and agile working methods to support the Wealth Management segment business objectives
- Contribute as a member of the global Wealth Management Marketing Senior Leadership team.
What do you need to succeed?
- 8+ years demonstrated experience in delivering integrated marketing solutions within the wealth management or investment business with demonstrated positive impact on business results
- Expert knowledge of financial service products, investments and high net worth clients
- Demonstrated capability to lead, motivate and engage teams to deliver successful results
- Experience in planning and executing marketing solutions that deliver superior results and ROI-centric results
- A savvy digital marketer with a deep understanding and use of social media and online trends as well as proven ability to integrate new channels and strategies into the marketing
Nice to have
- Global experience growing a brand within the High Net Worth client segment
- Sponsorship experience
- Luxury brand marketing experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- An opportunity to lead, collaborate, impact and influence
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing culture
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, eligibility for stock and flexible benefits
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Application Deadline: 2017-07-25