At METRIN, we feel passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of others through quality skin care products, exceptional customer service, and education.
If you’re no stranger to analysis, have an aesthetic eye, a hand for writing engaging copy, and a love for health and beauty, this position is for you! The Digital Marketing Coordinator will oversee many exciting initiatives across diverse marketing channels, and be part of the brand evolution of an already established skin care company. This position will appeal to a sales and marketing oriented individual with 2 - 3 years of experience seeking a challenging position with an opportunity to learn
- Support the development of long-term digital marketing strategies and establish attainable tangible goals for marketing team.
- Execute online marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Train new team members and ensure that all employees are up-to-date on current marketing standards and procedures
Education and/or experience
- A post-secondary Degree or Diploma in marketing or communication related fields.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in digital marketing (social media, e-mail marketing, website management, etc.)
- Has a high value for outstanding customer service, and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Strong online copywriting/editing skills for websites, blog and social media
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver)
- Some experience in HTML and CSS an asset
- Strong understanding of analytics, focused on developing results-driven campaigns.
- Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Smart, self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, innovative, and approachable
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
- Ability to make sound decisions based on organizational strategy
- Interest in the health and beauty industry
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and a well-balanced, egoless nature
- Comfortable in a small business, team-oriented environment, and able to support big picture team and brand goals