Senior Designer contract
Location: Toronto, ON
Company Name: Critical Mass (http://www.criticalmass.com/)
The Senior Designer is an original thinker and project group leader who conceives creative concepts and translates them into a visual format. Working in the Creative Department and under the supervision of an Art Director, the Senior Designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for digital marketing and advertising initiatives. The Senior Designer is a leader capable of directing up to 4 designers, with the ability to mentor those designers. Attention to detail, combined with an exceptional focus and appreciation for the craft is essential.
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Creating highly usable interface solutions focused on user experience
- Leading a project or group of projects with limited input from an Art Director
- Rationalizing solutions with the project team and clients
- Balancing creative requirements with client business requirements
- Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
- Visualize and verbalize your ideas to team and client
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
- Able to visualize and verbalize your ideas to team and client
- Are a master of the latest design toolsets.
- Have an understanding of technologies and how they can help and hinder your design solutions.
- Ability to lead teams and projects.
- Effectively contribute to project plans.
- Your are a digital native, savvy in all things digital.
- You design to solve problems.
- You are timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page