Senior Copywriter, Digital
Salary: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (5121)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter digital focus to help us craft brand strategies into kickass creative concepts. You’ll be a master of connecting with people through words. Whether that’s three words, 30 words, 300 or 3000. Especially in digital and emerging media. You’ll bring enthusiasm and experience, and still be open to learning and growing personally and professionally. We’re all about relationships and connecting – so you’ll be working with not only the creative department but partners all through the business, as well as external vendors, to bring the work to life.
In this role, we are looking for a true digital copywriting master-crafter. Someone who knows their way around SEO and CRM and can speak powerfully to strategies with internal partners. And someone who lets none of that strategy show to our customers, instead writing witty and charming copy that connects and delights. Your folio will show your love of the digital platform through your work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy within a defined brand tone of voice.
- Work in a close-knit creative partnership with the creative project team to generate excellent concepts and ideas.
- Present effectively, both for internal creative and cross-functional project reviews.
- Manage and lead digital marketing copywriting best practices across brand creative.
- Execute on campaigns from concept stage to completion, across all channels. Including proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Understand the structure of a brand’s identity—how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience.
- Be up to date with industry trends
- on through all phases of production
- Mentor and ideate with junior creative team members.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A creative advertising or writing degree or diploma required
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience
- 2+ years experience working on or servicing global brands
- 3+ years experience in concepting for web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Must have a folio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media, with a focus on digital and emerging media
- Ability to write to a brand’s tone of voice, creating conversational copy and subtly flexing that tone for message and medium.
- Experience with performance-oriented brand copywriting
- Demonstrated and extraordinary communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.