We're looking for a Senior UX Content Strategist/Content Lead to oversee the planning, creation, and management of content for our product. The ideal candidate has exceptional writing and editorial skills, experience leading content strategy and development for e-commerce (B2C) websites, developing pillar content and topic clusters, and working with or at a start-up. You will help to grow and lead our editorial team to create content that establishes our product as the authoritative source for luxury watch content. You don't have to be a luxury watch expert, but experience with luxury watches or brands would be a definite plus.
Our product is a new online destination where luxury watch buyers can learn about and buy luxury watches at competitive prices. Our aim is to demystify the luxury watch industry and put power in the hands of buyers. With a retail search platform at its core, our product is bolstered by a rich and dynamic repository of watch-specific content.
POWERSHiFTER Digital Inc. is working with this start up and hiring on their behalf. This is not a role within the POWERSHiFTER agency.
This role is full-time or contract.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE:
- Develop the content strategy (includes voice and tone, key messages, content types, and social media) to reflect current SEO-driven content strategy
- Develop and oversee the editorial calendar, which will include evergreen, temporal, and value added content for web and key social media channels
- Provide direction to copywriting team
- Identify and cultivate relationships with influencers and bloggers to guest author posts
- Assign blogs or guides to be written by guest authors
- Edit written content to appear on the website
- Work with SEO specialist to identify KPIs
- Work with SEO specialist to identify future pillar pages and topic clusters
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to use various media and content formats to engage users through creative storytelling
- 7+ years experience (as a content strategist, content producer, or other related role)
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- A post-secondary degree in communications, marketing, or business