Senior Client Services Manager full-time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Company Name: Company Confidential
Our client, a leading provider of digital marketing services to the advertising industry is seeking an accomplished senior client services manager to assist in the strategic development and implementation of marketing automation solutions for B2B clients.
This position functions as an integral member of the team to provide high-level deliverables in project management, consulting and marketing practices.
The successful candidate is a team player with exceptional leadership and communication skills, is a quick learner, self-starter and has the ability to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Assist in the strategic development and implementation of marketing automation solutions for B-B clients
- Support business development group by providing product feature and support expertise
- Serve as a coach and trusted marketing advisor to B-B customers
- Coordinate product training and integrations
- Evaluate customer business requirements and marketing strategies
- Provide on-going marketing & sales best practices advice
- Develop and drive project plans to ensure maximum success with client solutions
- Develop a complete understanding of Antarctica Digitals marketing automation platforms
- Four year university/college degree
- Consulting, project management, marketing practices, and new product implementations experience a must
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and sales best practices
- Demand generation marketing experience essential
- Teamwork skills a must, ability to lead and manage resources
- Experience with enterprise software applications such as CRM, SFA, and marketing software a plus
- Proven project and time management skills in an environment where you may be managing several implementations simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page