Marketing - Toronto, Ontario
TheRedPin.com believes real estate should be re-imagined in favour of the customer. By changing real estate’s traditional business model, it’s been able to provide its clients a 5-star customer experience one client at a time.
This new approach to real estate has created a culture of growth. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to develop the brand further into a household name is our new challenge.
Toronto & GTA home buyers & sellers find it refreshing to work with Realtors® who are paid a salary instead of a commission and who spend 100% of their time servicing them vs. traditional Realtors®, 72% of which happen to be a part-timers.
TheRedPin.com is a fresh approach to real estate in Toronto & GTA who believes buyers & sellers should always be in the driver’s seat, a promise it indents to carry out nation wide soon. TheRedPin fundamentally believes the role of the Realtor® has changed and instead of being a gatekeeper of information, they should instead focus on delivering a 5-star customer experience.
That’s why TheRedPin collects the largest database of residential homes for sale in the GTA and provides them free of charge on its website. Beyond the wealth of information, our realtors are equipped with a savvy team of marketers, technologists and customer loyalty experts, to help them focus on delivering satisfaction through service. It’s a unique setting where the realtors spend no time on prospecting for leads and instead focus on increasing the quality of service provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Own and Develop Company Brand - Enhance the tone & voice of the brand so that it connects with home buyers and sellers with different amounts of expertise and at different stages of their journey. Own and lead all traditional advertising efforts as well PR initiatives to make sure the same promise is carried through all channels and communications.
- Drive Go To Market Strategies - Design a rolling 12-month marketing plan for traditional channels, tied to business plan. Communicate with other departments to ensure all prerequisites are in place and the right measurement metrics are available to assess the impact of the marketing campaigns. Initiate and optimize offline marketing tactics such as radio, direct mail, paper, video pre-rolls, television and guerrilla marketing campaigns.
- Public Relations - Be the strategist in positioning the brand’s strengths and creating PR campaigns to entice the media to echo TheRedPin’s promise.
- Creative Management - Write creative briefs, help manage the creative development timeline and process, manage brand budgets, protect & develop brand voice across all consumer touch-points.
- Partner with Sales Team - Assist sales team with materials needed to support our realtors and potential clients.
- Consumer and Business Analytics Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand the target consumer and track to metrics to evaluate our effectiveness in reaching that consumer. Use consumer research and business analysis to understand the competition, channel dynamics, consumer segmentation & positioning, product segmentation and sales performance.
- Creativity and Blue Sky Thinking - Have a portfolio of past campaigns on various traditional channels including direct mail, radio, paper, PR, television..etc
- Consumer Orientation - Able to think consumer-first and drive relevant strategies that drive preference and loyalty.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Team building and leadership - Able to influence others, drive consistent execution, effectively address challenges and lead a team of peers to solutions.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in the following areas.
- Consumer and Business Analytics
- Consumer Segmentation and Targeting
- Marketing Strategy tied to a business plan (long and short-term)
- Creative Process Briefing
- Budgeting, ROI Quantification
- Internal client partnership-building with product teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to include: creative briefs, presentations (Power Point and verbal), great storytelling