For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith’s, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt’s 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada’s most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We’re also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Deliver national volume and share through development and implementation of commercial strategies and initiatives and sustained Brand health
- Be responsible for Marketing Budget and ensure brand programs are delivered on time and brand compliance to government and industry regulations are met
- Manage Commercial Agencies and provide linkage to national and regional trade marketing, marketing support functions and senior marketing counsel
- Work with the global team to ensure Canadian interests are being met while still ensuring alignment with the Global direction
- Support National Marketing planning, strategies and execution, brand positioning, process management and all execution approval ensuring delivery of planned volume and profit
- Lead development, execution and track national and regional promotions and communication
- A University Degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 8 years marketing experience with related packaged goods or beverage goods or beverage alcohol
- Strong analytical skills, ability to distill insights and propose relevant recommendations
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- A focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks
- The ability to prioritize and strong organization skills
- The ability to work with a multi-disciplined team including advertising agency, media team, research team, public affairs team, etc.
- Periodic domestic travel
Location: Toronto Office
Job Level: Manager