Here’s Who We Are
At Molson Coors, we pride ourselves on hiring Canada’s most talented, inspired and passionate people. Founded in 1786, we currently employ over 3000 Canadians in six breweries across Canada. We are an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to work in our Toronto office.
Here’s What You’ll Do
Lead the development and execution of brand plans & programs that contribute towards delivery of the brand portfolio business objectives.
Primary accountability for meeting volume & profit goals through the development and execution of marketing programs, & working collaboratively to develop market expansion plans.
• Lead the development and execution of assigned marketing campaigns & programs:
Concept development – develop campaigns & promotions that fit within brand strategies to drive equity & business goals. Work with Customer Brand Marketing to ensure programs are integrated in on-premise and through retail channels.
Program management – single point accountability to lead execution of assigned programs by working closely with internal and external partners. Ownership of budget for assigned programs.
Program elements – lead, with the creative agency, the development of communication and packaging
Program evaluation & feedback – consolidate market feedback from sales, and consumer testing, evaluate program effectiveness and payback.
- Lead development and execution of thematic advertising as required
- Lead development and execution of the brand’s overall communication plan including media, on-premise and retail channels; social media and relationship marketing initiatives and exploitation of various sponsorship assets.
- Strategy development based on fact-based analytics and consumer insights. Participate in research projects, lead assigned research initiatives.
- Business review analysis and development of annual marketing plans with brand team members. Preparation and communication of business assessments and marketing plans.
- Champion the brand within regions and across all functional areas within the organization.
•Manage external agencies including advertising, promotion and packaging
What You Get In Return
- Opportunity to work for a World Class brewery that actively supports and benefits their community
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, short and long term incentives, annual merit review, extended health and dental care and pension plan
- The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and Tuition Reimbursement
- A commitment to employee career planning and development
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- University degree required
- Experienced people manager
- Marketing experience in alcohol/ beverage or packaged goods industry is preferred
- Ability to deliver on commitments and execute against strategy
- Energetic leadership and strong influencing abilities
- Driven to make informed decisions and excellent problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation
- Business savvy and superior communication skills
- Possess excellent time management skills as well as the ability to put tasks in priority order
- Ability to accurately predict costs and manage funds so to stay within budget