Do you see yourself working for a company with household name brands and global recognition? Where people instantly know the products and brands you represent? Are you excited about the possibilities of what a global company can bring for your career? And, do you have the heart of an entrepreneur, with a deeply rooted desire to create, invent, and shape your future? Then we invite you to explore a career with Mondelez Canada Inc.
Who is Mondelez Canada Inc.? Well, you likely know us by our brands and past experience with campuses across Canada, but our company itself is new. Mondelez Canada Inc. is a snacks leader in Canada, manufacturing and marketing some of the country’s best-loved brands. Mondelēz Canada is the Canadian business operation of Mondelēz International, a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages. The company comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. following the spin-off of its North American grocery operations in October 2012. We are 100,000 colleagues around the world and a $35 Billion organization.
We’re a company that recognizes the power of big. But we also understand the importance of small.
We have the SCALE and RESOURCES of a $35 billion global powerhouse. With the SPEED, CREATIVITY and AGILITY of a startup.
With Mondelez Canada, it’s the best of both world’s – we’re big enough to invest in great ideas. Small enough to still have them. We’re a young, new, start-up company with the hearts of entrepreneurs and the strength of an established global footprint and world recognized brands. We are big enough to matter, and small enough to take big risks. And, our dream, is to create delicious moments of joy for all each and every day.
Visit our Corporate site for more information on our brands, our dream and our manifesto at http://www.mondelezi..ional.com/
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Brand Manager, Dentyne & Stride in Canada. The Senior Brand Manager, Dentyne & Stride is responsible for leading a portfolio of brands including Dentyne, Stride and Clorets to achieve volume, profit and share targets and reinforce brand relevance. This position spends significant time performing operational business management as well as cross functional collaboration in developing and delivering annual brand plans. The Sr. Brand Manager is responsible for building brand communications with agency partners on Dentyne and Stride. The position reports to the Director of Gum and is a key member of that team.
Responsibilities also include:
- Setting priorities and leading a cross functional team of Sales, Sales Promotion, Legal, Agencies, R&D, Finance,
- Manufacturing, Production Planning, Scale, Productivity/Margin Management, Innovation, Consumer Insights, Strategy and Quality
- Developing innovative approaches, solutions, and specific plans to more effectively and efficiently manage the business
- Delivering the Brand's business objectives, optimizing trade and A&C spending ROI
- Identifying line extension opportunities and championing the innovation pipeline
- Guiding product development and testing
- Developing business plans and marketing programs
- Collaborating with Consumer Insights to develop an ongoing base of knowledge to achieve a thorough understanding of both the consumer and the product
- MBA is preferred but not required
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in CPG brand marketing
- A proven track record in growing an established business; demonstrated ability to deliver top line growth; High creativity and strong growth orientation with constrained resources
- Demonstrated marketing success driving copy development, positioning, consumer insights, and innovative marketing programming (including digital, social media, in-store marketing development)
- Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity combined with a desire to make a mark
- Demonstrated and recognized strong team leadership, cross functional partnership, and agency management
- 5-10% travel required