DANONE INC, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Senior Brand Manager - Danonewave Canada - Mississauga or Boucherville in Canada (CA) for Mississauga ou Boucherville
You are looking for fulfillment? We are looking for you! DanoneWave Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from its headquarters in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. DanoneWave Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages, create economic and social value and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands include Activia, DanActive, Danone, Earthbound Farm, Horizon Organic premium dairy products, International Delight coffee creamers and iced coffee, Oikos Greek yogurt, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free, Vega and Wallaby Organic.
We are seeking a Senior Brand Manager, for the plant based category, to join Danonewave. This position can be based either in our Mississauga office, or in our Boucherville office.
The Senior Brand Manager will lead the growth of our plant based food and beverage businesses in Canada. The portfolio includes leading plant based brands Silk and So Delicious participating in a number of categories including beverages, frozen ice cream, yogurt and creamers. The Senior Brand Manager will report directly to the SVP Marketing, Strategy & Insight for Canada.
- Brand Management & Plant Based Growth Leadership: Develop and implement the plant based strategic growth plan in Canada while building robust brand marketing strategies for our key Silk and So Delicious brands. As a key leader the role will be responsibilities for being the main point of contact for creative and media agencies and actively managing marketing executions
- Business management and competitive monitoring: Monitor and analyze the performance of the Silk and So Delicious brands and respective categories and competitors (internal data, Nielsen, panels and Ad Hoc studies, competitive intelligence), including owning volume forecast in collaboration with demand planning and sales strategy
- P&L and Budget Management: Manage the day-to-day brand P&L drivers in collaboration with finance and oversee the marketing spend and allocation of resources driving improved brand health and a sustainable profitable growth business.
- People Development: Manage and oversee the development of the direct reports and work effectively across business teams to lead brand efforts for growth.
- Cross Functional Influence: Work with business team partners (including Sales, Operations, R&D and quality) to ensure commercialization and consumer go to market brand strategies come to life.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum 7-10 years of consumer packaged goods experience in brand management (2 years at senior level)
- Bachelor of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing (or MBA)
- Proven track record of developing successful brand growth strategies leveraging various elements of marketing mix
- Experience with managing various business growth modes (start-up, turnaround, sustained brand leadership)
- Strong understanding of business P&L management and ability to connect drivers
- Strong analytic skills with experience in both quantitative and qualitative tools.
- Extensive experience leading cross functional project teams through brand building initiatives
- Strong communication skills and professional maturity managing vertically & horizontally with an organization
- Proven ability to influence decisions at all levels and cultivate business relationships
- Start up, entrepreneurial mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn quickly, with strong sense of autonomy and ability to make decisions
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.