Vantage is a rapidly growing boutique online advertising agency located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We are currently looking for a PPC Manager to join our team. If you have a passion for PPC and are interested in being part of a team where you can make a real difference, we should talk…
- Create and manage national and international online advertising campaigns for our clients. Your primary focus will be Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, YouTube and Bing Ads.
- Perform ongoing account optimizations, as well as conduct ad and landing page testing.
- Report on the success of your accounts to clients and managers.
- Delegate PPC tasks to PPC assistants on your accounts
- Assist other PPC managers on large projects
- Attend and contribute to company strategy and improvement meetings.
- 2+ years of directly managing PPC campaigns (in-house or at an agency).
- Solid understanding of PPC, CRO and inbound marketing best practices.
- Ability to deep dive into data and come up with a plan of action.
- Marketing degree or diploma a bonus.
- Design degree or diploma a bonus.
- Fun: Enjoy a lively work environment that fosters creativity and a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Culture: Be a part of a team that is young, dynamic, open-minded, and ambitious.
- Progressive: We are interested in your ideas. You have the opportunity to help us improve upon existing strategies, come up with completely new ideas and we’re never afraid of testing new methods.
- Diversify your skill set: Instead of handling a small component of a larger project, Vantage’s smaller team size means that you will play a much larger role, following projects from start to finish and learning new skills.
- Opportunity: Vantage is growing rapidly. There is opportunity for any new employee to quickly advance alongside our growth.
- Compensation: Base salary + revenue share
- Benefits: Extended medical and dental benefits package