Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
The Campaign Managers is the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution and administration of digital advertising campaigns on Google, Bing and other networks. The selected candidate is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent the company to the client to ensure quality and satisfaction on both sides.
What will you do?
- Define, build and manage high performance online paid search campaigns in-line with client's online marketing goals and YPG’s product expectations.
- Serve as a Search Engine Marketing subject matter expert and educational resource for both client and internal sales force.
- Identify opportunities within the account for up-selling. Success in this role relies on the ability of the Campaign Manager to build a reputation of "trusted advisor" within the customer business and to develop strong relationships with key contacts.
- Ensure optimal performance of a high spend multi-industry client portfolio.
- Maintain data quality and integrity by enforcing all standard policies and procedures
- Help to define and evolve work flow processes and tools by working with partners to implement improvements in fulfilment functionality and overall team efficiency.
- Closely observe Online Marketing trends and market behaviour and stay abreast of new products and best practices.
- Establish regular communication with Sales Team to understand their commitments, top customer needs and industry trends to provide the team and customer with the best service and support.
- Manages and monitors the day-to-day activities within the online account(s) and the execution of customer orders, from initial briefing to on-going campaign reports. Manages the fulfillment and optimization of campaigns in line with the customer's requirements and expectations. The Campaign Manager is responsible for account optimization and increased Return on Investment (ROI) from the customer's perspective.
- Provides end of campaign reports to the customer and the Account Executive on the delivery of the campaign.
What we're looking for?
- Degree level education or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience in Campaign Management and Customer Service, preferably with a marketing agency/publisher
- At least 1 year of Google Adwords experience. GAP Certification preferred. (Will be required within first 2 months)
- Experience managing multiple digital campaigns on multiple channels, preferably in an agency environment
- An understanding and knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Competent using MS Excel 2010
- Excellent written and oral communication skills