TouchBistro is the leading mobile point of sale for the restaurant segment. We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the industry and have great relationships with some of the best partners in the mobile solutions, food, and payment industries. Our offices are located in the King West tech corridor. Designed to be brought table side by waiters, TouchBistro has been deployed to thousands of restaurants around the world. We’re constantly adapting the latest in mobile technologies to empower our clients to be more efficient and profitable with their business operations.
The Search Marketing Specialist will be responsible for delivering sales leads and opportunities via organic, paid, and display campaigns while accomplishing strategic Search Marketing goals. Working very closely with the Search Manager and the Marketing Team, this role brings creative ways to drive higher performance to meet or exceed monthly targets.
- Identify growth opportunities that align with TouchBistro’s Search Marketing strategy
- Work with Content Marketing and Design teams to plan, create, and launch strategic content pieces: blog posts,‘how-to’ guides, interactive content, high search-intent landing pages, and videos
- Establish strategic relationships in the restaurant community to amplify the reach of our content and brand
- Work with 3rd party agency to optimize performance of paid search campaigns: craft creative campaign strategies to grow leads, track spend and budget utilization, identify areas for improvement e.g. ad scheduling, bid optimization, device targeting, and demographic targeting
- Work with Design team to create highly-engaging and creative display banners to support paid search initiatives for all stages of the sales funnel
- Utilize CRO best practices to hypothesize and test ideas to improve website conversion rates
- Track, monitor, and report on Search Marketing KPIs using Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Must have 2 years of hands on experience in the following areas (cumulative): SEO, PPC & Display Advertising, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Content Marketing
- Solid understanding of site crawling and technical SEO best practices
- Ability to think analytically and make data-driven decisions
- Solid foundation using industry standard SEO/PPC/CRO tools and platforms: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Adwords Editor, Google Analytics, Search Console, BuzzSumo, Screaming Frog/DeepCrawl, Unbounce, Optimizely, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Nice to have – Have worked in the restaurant service capacity in the past