Search Marketing Manager
Salary: $140,000.00 - $200,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0611)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
We're looking for someone driven by data and passionate about lululemon’s purpose. The Search Marketing Manager will be an experienced marketer responsible for overseeing lululemon’s Search Program, including SEM, SEO and non-traditions search programs including Pinterest. The manager will work on developing and implementing SEM initiatives to drive growth for lululemon’s categories in North America and Europe.
You’re on top of consumer trends, you naturally think online first, yet you know how to bridge the digital to in- store experience with innovative programs that enrich the guest experience and deliver results.
- Oversee the growth of lululemon’s Search Engine Marketing program, managing a team of search experts across acquisition and retention activities
- Identify, encourage and leverage synergies between SEM, Programmatic, Social, and Brand Media activities
- Be the program expert for lululemon. Regularly Present and review performance to senior stakeholders
- Manage budgeting, forecasting, invoice, and accrual process
- Strategize with in-house technology teams on search automation initiatives
- Develop and foster relationships with external vendors and cross functional partner
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to translate the needs of the business into ideas for new ways to capture demand through search and increase product sell through
- Partner with your ad operations lead and analysts to Identify opportunities to improve ROI visibility through tracking online to offline revenue at a granular level
- Choose and implement the best in class search marketing tools that your team need to be successful.
- In collaboration with the analytics teams, find opportunities to contribute to marketing tracking, data operations and analysis tools in order to make our marketing programs more effective
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements:
- BA / BS with quantitative focus (Economics, Math, Business)
- 8+ years’ experience in SEM
- 8+ years’ experience with Search Automation tools (E.g Kenshoo, Marin, AdWords API)
- Proven track record of growing large scale keyword accounts with a budget of $20M+
- Experience with a global retail brand required
- Proven analytical, business planning, and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various teams
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, Qlik view, Tableau
- Ability to fluently communicate with technology, analytics, product, BI and marketing teams
Our “must haves”:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal –oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.