Looking for an unbeatable place to work? Flight Centre Limited is a global company that has been around for 27 years, still expanding, and looking for talented people to grow with them. The organization is continually recognized as one of Canada's best employers because they know their people are their most valuable asset. Flight Centre Limited employees are passionate about their work, their customers, and their future success. Attracting a broad range of people, our environment would be described as competitive yet supportive.
Flight Centre Limited has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' in the Globe and Mail's Report on Business Magazine, for the last eight consecutive years - including the number one position in 2002. For four of the last eight years, the organization has been in the top four.
The Flight Centre Limited careers network reaches across ten countries and employs 13,000 people. With Flight Centre Limited you can have a career that can take you all over the world!
Flight Centre Limited is currently seeking a Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join their young and dynamic team located in Toronto, ON.
As part of the Flight Centre Web Development team, the SEO Specialist’s primary purpose is to create and execute successful SEO initiatives designed to meet specific goals and objectives. This will require you to oversee strategy development, the delivery of all SEO related tasks and deliverables, and perform reporting/analysis.
More specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop strategies appropriate to brand, business objectives with an aim to remain competitive;
- Write SEO project execution plans for multiple brands;
- Prioritize SEO tasks based on company requirements;
- Manage copywriting projects;
- Create periodic SEO Reports for analysis to drive business projects and goals;
- Ensure all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience;
- Create the necessary technical architecture;
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc.);
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives;
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic; and
- Coordinate and attend internal and external meetings.
In order to qualify for this role, you will need the following:
- 5+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record of SEO success;
- A strong understanding of all SEO levels (technical, on-page and off-page); and
- A strong knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
You will do well in the role if you are a highly analytical SEO guru who is able to manipulate large amounts of spreadsheet data to analyze. Someone who is diligent and able to express complex ideas succinctly would excel as our next SEO Specialist, and you must be open to overseeing and completing research activities.
We are searching for a collaborative individual who can effectively multitask and prioritize his/her daily responsibilities. If you are accustomed to ensuring that best practices are adhered to in everything you do, then we want to speak to you! In addition to being an excellent communicator, both in written and verbal situations, you must be a team player who can meet scheduled deadlines. Lastly, if you are the type of individual who is committed to continuous learning and development, then you'd be a great addition to our team.
Do you think you have what it takes, and you value collaboration, innovation, and consistent excellence? Then apply now!
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, which also includes incentives and bonuses. You will have the opportunity to participate in global career advancement and travel opportunities!
Finally, Flight Centre offers its staff award-winning, world renowned benefits, including:
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- RRSP Matching and a Pension Plan
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. Our high performers recently flew to Las Vegas for the annual Global Ball!
- Career progression scheme including global career opportunities
- Fantastic supportive team culture
- Participation in global conferences
You will be employed by a company that takes pride in their employees and offers a team culture like no other in the industry. For a job that will truly take you places, watch your career take off and join the global Flight Centre force, an unbeatable "Employer of Choice"!