At ClearlyContacts.ca we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be and produce the best. In other words, we rock!
We are listed as one of BC’s Top 55 Employers all thanks to our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and cool work environment. To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that likes to embrace challenges, and also understands the potential of the Internet as a revolutionary tool in providing a better way to buy eyewear.
With that being said, now is your chance to join our team. ClearlyContacts.ca is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Marketing team. If you have a work hard, play hard type of personality then we are the right fit for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard working professional to help run our paid search engine marketing program. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to be a part of a dynamic team. As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities as well as helping to develop the overall direction and strategies for Coastal.com and its’ associated brands. As part of the Search Engine Marketing team you will coordinate closely with other members of the marketing department to roll out new campaigns, offers and promotions. This may be the opportunity to combine your analytical and entrepreneurial skills in an environment that thrives on creativity and moving quickly.
Key Responsibilities of a Search Engine Marketing Specialist:
- Daily management of campaign performance and success metrics
- Daily reporting and analysis
- Keyword research and development
- Bid management
- Copy development
- Search offers and promotions; campaign related, time sensitive, channel specific
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who pays strong attention to detail and possesses excellent analytical skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Search Engine Marketing
- Up to date and knowledgeable on SEM best practices
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics; make highly informed decisions based on analysis
- Compile summary reports, and perform regular performance reviews of conversion metrics and present recommendations based on those results to team.
- Experience with web analytics
- Advance/Expert knowledge capability with Excel
- Knowledge of/experience with remarketing lists and audiences
- Comfortable with tag management and implementation
Nice to Have:
- Google adwords certification an asset but not required
- Experience with Facebook ad interface an asset
- Familiarity with Google and Bing ad extensions is an asset
- Stats or analytics background is preferred
- Experience with Automated Bid Management Software (DART, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) is an asset
- Employee Share Ownership Plan – company matches contributions 100%
- Extended medical benefits
- MSP coverage
- 2 weeks paid vacation, after 2 years of employment – 3 weeks paid vacation, after 4 years of employment – 4 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Translink Employer Pass Program (discounted transit pass)
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- Group activities (past events: paintball, beach BBQ, Playland, dinner cruise)
- Chance to drive a Prius for 3 months
- Discounted gym membership
- Refer a friend and get $500!
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly Contacts is a Canadian owned and operated company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it.
We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.