Brighton College is looking for an entry level to intermediate career level Search Engine Marketing Specialist. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will be primarily responsible for implementing and managing the Search Engine Marketing projects for the college.
The majority of this position will be focusing on SEM, however some SEO and social media knowledge is required.
The SEM Specialist will report directly to the Online Division Manager.
- Monitor, analyze and grow Adwords campaign
- Developing landing pages for SEO and SEM campaigns
- Implementing meta tags, basic HTML coding
- Manage Google Webmaster tools
- Managing PPC campaigns
- Tracking KPI's
- Keyword research
- Split Testing
- Search Ads/Display Ads
- Mobile Ads
- Reporting traffic reports with Google Analytics
- Help with content for social media campaigns
- Team up with marketing team to generate additional marketing ideas
- Team up with our Web Designer and Division Manager for implementing the SEM and SEO adjustments
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads is required.
- Strong foundation with HTML, CSS
- Must be able to build and optimize landing pages
- Well developed use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel for reporting.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Adobe Photoshop / design knowledge.
- Google Adwords Certified
Who you are
- Exceptional team work and high standard work ethic
- You have a strong knowledge of PPC Advertising
- You love internet and technology
- You enjoy analyzing data, situations and strategies
- Quick thinker with a creative edge
- Someone with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, open-minded and willing to learn
Education / Experience:
-1-2 years related work experience
-Post secondary education in Marketing/PR/ or Communications
*This is a rewarding career for a person who wants to advance their Search Marketing Career and grow within the company for Search Engine Management role.
We appreciate all of the applications but only those who are selected will be contacted.