Path Marketing is expanding! Join one of Western Canada's fastest growing Online Marketing Companies. Our Vancouver office requires an experienced search engine marketing and social media expert.
On our way to becoming the World's Most Accountable Marketing Company. We're committed to elevating our clients' potential, and measure ourselves by their growth online. We're driven to exceed expectations, and are focused on a small group of high-growth clients.
Path delivers full cycle online marketing to some of Canada's fastest growing companies. Our focus is clear: deliver increased sales through online and integrated marketing strategies. We accomplish this by developing & improving online brand presence, user interface design, user testing and analytics to engage visitors, and significantly improving business results for our customers. Additionally we have practice area specialists in social media, email marketing and direct marketing, delivering a full marketing solution for high growth businesses.
Help you realize your true potential. We think you should enjoy your work, and our team is a place you can be challenged, and step up to the next level in your career. We’re goal driven, success oriented, and transparent, and we’ve created an environment where people like us will thrive.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Fundamentally interested in Internet marketing
- A great communicator
- Goal oriented
- Focused on delivering on your promises
- Proficient in Google Analytics and AdWords
- Design, propose, implement and report on quarterly Search Engine Marketing and Social Media strategies
- Plan, implement and manage PPC campaigns
- Plan and implement social media campaigns
- Write on- and off-site content for blogs, websites, and marketing campaigns
- Communicate directly with our clients on a day-to-day basis
- Be committed to hitting your goals
- Have fun!
- 3+ years of experience with search engine marketing
- A portfolio of success with social media marketing techniques
- A portfolio of success with SEO techniques
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- Expertise in the field of SEO best practices
- Proven success in Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdWords
- A passion for growth