Hire The World Enterprises Inc. (HTW) makes it easy and inexpensive for new to mid-sized businesses to find, employ, manage and pay an on-demand geographically dispersed workforce. We are in the middle of one of the world's fastest growing industries and are continuing to attract intelligent, positive and ambitious achievers to join our growing team. We ranked #1 over 150 of BC's best new startups by BCIC New Ventures and also took 1st prize at Oxford University's Global Venture Competition.
If you are interested in applying please make sure to watch Hiretheworld.com's CEO, Terry Beech, discuss HTW on Business News Network to learn more about who we are: http://watch.bnn.ca/#clip406607
Featured Position: Search Engine Marketing Expert
As the online marketing expert, you will define and lead our marketing communications programs, including online, offline, and sales initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Provide management and hands-on support for a wide range of marketing communications projects, including:
Managing paid search campaigns
o Determine campaign objectives and establish KPIs & timelines
o Develop and expand keyword lists
o Write ad copy
o Organize and manage sub-campaigns
o Select landing pages
o Manage bids
o Upload and implement campaigns
o Manage campaign budgets
o Constant optimization to meet company's goals
Actively contributing to all reporting activities
o Generate reports and parse data
o Make & implement recommendations based on performance analysis
o Provide feedback and insight on internal reports
- College/university degree; relevant work or internship.
- One year of online or paid search advertising is a plus.
- One year experience in a client-facing position is a plus.
- Exceptional quantitative/analytical skills & aptitude
- Strong software aptitude, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments & effectively juggle conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills.