We are seeking a Sales Support & Marketing Coordinator to join our Business Development team. The selected candidate will work with marketing and business development team members to craft professional proposals, quotes and other sales support documents. The role will also involve creating new collateral and content, where necessary as well as internal marketing initiatives.
This position will report to the Business Development Manager and the VP, Service Delivery.
- Prepare professional proposals, quotes and assemble contracts for new and existing business
- Source and respond to new RFI/RFQ/RFP opportunities
- Assist the marketing team in the production of sales and marketing collateral, such as whitepapers and blog posts
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Coordinate internal marketing initiatives including social media & drip campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a previous role, either in sales support or quote desk
- An undergraduate degree
- Excellent verbal communication and professional English writing skills
- An ability to prioritize and react quickly to a busy, changing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or iWork Suite
- Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Interested in web-based technologies; experience with enterprise software an asset
- Experience with Photoshop / Creative Suite an asset