Adacado is an industry leader in real time creative (RTC) display advertising. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Adacado works with advertisers and digital ad agencies around the world. Adacado’s software platform enables advertisers to serve display ads that are personalized to individual viewers in real time. The ad technology industry is changing rapidly and Adacado is at the forefront. We’re looking for smart, talented, driven and fun people to join our growing team. We offer competitive compensation, medical/dental benefits plan, three weeks of vacation, a flexible work environment and free Friday lunches.
The Position and Responsibilities
Working closely with the Head of Customer Success and the Head of Business Development, the Sales Development Representative will be responsible for identifying, developing and selling new business accounts. This is an entry-level, quota bearing sales role focused on the North American market, selling to ad agencies and large direct advertisers in need of a real time creative solution. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets.
- Generate new business leads via prospecting / cold calling / emailing of potential new customers.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend solutions.
- Present Adacado’s solution to new prospects via online Webex type presentations and audio conference calls.
- Educate potential customers about terminology, features and benefits of the Adacado solution.
- Provide product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Rigorously document communications in customer relationship management (CRM) database to ensure contact history is up to date.
- Ongoing forecasting of opportunities and expected new business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Remain current on industry changes, competitor updates and market trends
- Provide ongoing feedback to Marketing and Customer Success teams on the feedback and requirements provided by prospective customers.
- Work closely with Customer Success team (Account Management and Ad Operations) to learn Adacado’s platform capabilities and internal processes.
The Ideal Candidate and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Business or completion of other relevant post-secondary program (e.g. BCIT Marketing Mgmt).
- 1-2 years of experience in an inside sales or lead generation role.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to follow directions and learn new concepts quickly
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures is an asset.
- BONUS SKILLS -- Experience in the adverting industry or with digital advertising technologies is a definite asset.