About Our Company
Vesta Properties is an integrated real estate builder/developer with over 25 years of experience delivering more than 40 award winning master-planned residential communities in the Greater Vancouver and Greater Calgary areas. We have successfully conceived, designed, built and delivered over 4,000 homes, offering a diverse range of single-family, multi-family, and mixed-use properties in these communities. We focus on delivering superior value, through professionalism and integrity, and this has helped establish our company as a leader in our active markets.
Our current land portfolio features more than 500 acres of urban and suburban land with potential build out of over 3,000 residential units (including 3 master planned communities scheduled for launch in 2017) in addition to commercial/industrial opportunities.
As we enter this exciting phase of our growth, we are seeking a seasoned and creative leader for our sales and marketing team stationed in our Langley Head Office. You will be responsible to drive the overall concept and implementation of effective marketing and sales strategies for the company, ensuring that Vesta continues to meet and exceed its corporate goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 7+ years of recent project sales and marketing experience in residential real estate with proven expertise in condominium presale programs
- Has completed a diploma program or degree in Marketing at a recognized post-secondary institution
- Has proven leadership abilities and effective team management experience, and has the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Is an organized, professional self-starter who is deadline driven and detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast paced work environment, can manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Is an expert with CRM software, digital marketing trends, website design/management and graphic design
- Has detailed knowledge of REDMA, strata property law and the Real Estate Act
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Lead, manage and oversee performance of sales and marketing team by facilitating professional and creative collaboration with all staff
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to achieve and exceed corporate goals and objectives
- Prepare and maintain project sales/marketing and departmental schedules and budgets
- Assess all marketing communications for consistency, professionalism, and clarity of messaging
- Create and implement a corporate communication strategy (external and internal)
- Work closely across all verticals to ensure the corporate brand is on point and aligned with company goals and initiatives
- Develop effective digital marketing programs including social media, email marketing, etc.
- Collect, maintain and analyze competitive market intelligence to stay abreast of industry and local market trends
- Work in a cohesive manner with all departments to facilitate achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate sales and marketing leader to be part of a dynamic, growth driven, award-winning leader in the industry. This full-time, permanent position requires a dedicated, highly motivated and fully engaged individual based at our Langley office. Regular travel to Greater Calgary area is required. We offer competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.