On Side Restoration Services Ltd. is searching for a highly-organized and solution-oriented sales and marketing coordinator.
This individual has a natural aptitude for identifying business opportunities as well as prioritizing and executing tasks related to internal and external demands. On Side Restoration is a National leader in the restoration industry, responding 24/7 to emergency situations affecting both residential and commercial properties, as well as large-scale industrial buildings.
Key Job Duties
- Coordinates and implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Distributes company media releases
- Drafts and uploads copy/imagery to company website and intranet
- Maintains existing social media sites and develops new and fresh ideas to grow On Side’s social media presence
- Coordinates and contributes to RFP responses Seeks out sales opportunities via market research, prospect lists and associations
- Assists with the creation and organization of client presentations, training seminars, and various meetings and events; assists with internal events
- Supports the Account Managers with various requirements including client communication and pricing deliverables; researches internal documentation for client issues resolution
- Coordinates SWAG and signage requirements as needed Other duties as assigned
Business or marketing-related degree, diploma or equivalent professional experience.
- 1-2 years marketing and sales coordination experience
- Assisted with the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Proven initiative relating to client inquiries, resolution, and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and schedule diverse tasks
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (above average PowerPoint skills helpful).
Valid driver’s license
Wednesday, February 12, 2014. 9am PST.
This position is located at On Side’s head office: 3157 Grandview Highway, Vancouver BC.
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned restoration companies. Since 1979 On Side has been restoring damaged homes and businesses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Proprietary internal systems include eClaim, a transparent web-based file management software program, and On Side LiVE, their 24-hour, customizable emergency call centre. Today with its head office located in Vancouver, BC, the Company operates 22 branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. On Side has over 300 emergency response vehicles, 700 experienced and certified staff members, and 5,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about the Company can be found at www.onside.ca