Stormtec is an innovative water management solutions company. We offer effective, practical, innovative and environmentally conscious water management solutions that meet the emerging needs of the marketplace in construction, oil and gas, mining, forestry and industrial wastewater sectors.
We have developed a reputation for handling even the most challenging water treatment projects successfully, cost effectively, and on schedule. With offices located in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario, Stormtec is positioned as the leader in water management solutions across Canada.
This is a newly created position that will play an integral role supporting both the sales and marketing teams. The high quality work you contribute will be valued and appreciated. As Stormtec progresses from start–up to a company pursuing growth and expansion, we’ll work with you to develop a challenging and interesting career path.
You’ll play a dual role providing support to the B.C. Sales team and contributing your marketing expertise and execution to improve and move Stormtec’s brand forward across the company.
BC Sales Coordinator (50%- 60%)
Reporting to: Sales Manager
- · Daily review of web bid opportunities
- · Coodinating all documentation including Netsuite CRM and Accounting entries
- · Assisting with draft quotes, preparing proposal templates and assisting with major project proposals
- · Key point of contact for any changes to CRM
- · Coordinating sales events and maintaining client mailing lists
- Providing analysis, support and tools for the sales team
Stormtec Group Marketing Coordinator (40% - 50%)
Reporting to: President
- Auditing and creating copy for website changes/updates, work with contractors for updates
- Designing, coordinating and executing the company’s social media marketing & Google ad-words campaigns
- Coordinating design & print of all marketing collateral material (brochures, business cards, etc.)
- Developing and managing project profile templates and sheets
- Providing analysis, support & tools for sales teams
- Track & administer marketing budget
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs
Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years related work experience combined with a Diploma or Degree in a related field (Marketing , Graphic Design)
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications with graphic skills (visual design + related software)
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks and drive to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to accurately proofread marketing materials
- Fluent with managing & promoting social media presence
- Track record of initiative, strong problem solving skills, quick study
- Netsuite customization experience is an asset
Location: We are located on Annacis Island, Delta, B.C. in brand new offices.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with Sales and Marketing Coordinator in the subject line. Kindly let us know where you noticed the job ad.
· For more company information, please refer to our website at www.stormtec.ca.