Usability Matters is a dynamic studio devoted exclusively to user experience strategy, design and research.
We offer a dynamic and supportive working environment. We believe in work-life balance, as well providing a breadth of experience and education. Our varied client list affords us the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects across many industry sectors.
Our pride in our team and our work shows in everything we do.
We’re looking for a team member who can provide support to our sales team as well participating in the execution, tracking and reporting of all digital and offline marketing initiatives for Usability Matters.
We need someone who’s excited about the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with sales staff and company partners to identify opportunities with clients
- Work with sales team to ensure they have the necessary product info and competitive knowledge to represent company's products effectively
- Author proposals for new client projects
- Attend client meetings and gather sales information
- Create sales materials such as pitch decks, leave behinds, and company briefs on services and offerings
- Support on sales activities including research
- Coordinate with Marketing Director on execution of marketing strategy
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Manage all social media
- Write award submissions on behalf of Usability Matters
- Write content for webinars, whitepapers and case studies
- Write and publish company newsletters
- Write and organize distribution of press releases
- Research, coordinate sponsorship, and attend industry events and conferences
- Develop marketing materials
- Update website content, including copy and supporting graphics
- Monitor web analytics and report on marketing metrics
- Write, proofread and fact-check materials
- Event planning, budgeting and participation
- General marketing tasks and administration as required
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- Diploma or degree in a related field preferred
- 0-4 years working in marketing/business environment in a supporting role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You MUST be a good writer.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated teamwork, initiative, and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Adobe CS5 (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), WordPress, Google Analytics, with willingness to learn
You might be the right person if you:
- Can adhere and adapt to tight schedules and project conditions
- Are able to roll with the punches and adapt when things change
- Have no problem pitching in where needed to get the job done
- Manage your own timelines and work effectively within a team-based environment
- Are motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Have a great client manner and are comfortable in any professional setting
- Are self-motivated and think innovatively
- Can remember to put your dishes in the dishwasher, not the sink
This opportunity may be filled by contract (minimum 6 months) or full-time, depending on the suitability and preference of the selected applicant.
Start date: August 27, 2014
Salary Range: $37-45K
Forward resumes to Julie Bot, Office Manager at recruiting(at)usabilitymatters.com.
Hope to hear from you!
Posted on: July 16, 2014
Will be removed on: August 26, 2014