Director of Business Development
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the support of our business targets through their excellent communication skills and a desire to succeed. The qualified individual will support sales initiatives through the creation of sales leads, preparation of proposals, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. This position will also support request for proposals (RFP’s) and customer relationship management (CRM) updates and additional administrative support.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the relative Account Managers
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects/leads within our CRM
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and pass onto the relevant Account Manager
- Assist in creating RFP responses & prequalification documentation to potential clients
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Where necessary, book and support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Assist the sales team with the production of routine emails as needed
- Perform administrative work such as data entry, list updating, reports, etc.
- Maintain the inventory of promotional items
- A minimum of 5 year direct sales experience
- Marketing or Business Administration qualification is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and CRM’s
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Telecom industry experience considered an asset