Last Day to Apply: December 07, 2015
At Delta Hotels and Resorts, Our mission is to be the leader in the four-star, full-service hospitality segment.
Delta's Brand Values
We are one team.
We respect each other.
We always act with integrity.
We are passionate about what we do.
We are active leaders in our local communities.
Our commitment to our team members is simple: we will be an inclusive and healthy place to work because we know the way we interact with our team members is reflected in the way that they will interact with our guests. We’re especially proud of our commitment to leadership and development; we offer world of opportunities for advancement.
At Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre, our team members contribute to our success by participating and organizing hotel and community events. Team members at Delta Burnaby share a passion for making our hotel a place where guests prefer to stay, and team members choose to work
- Preparing proposals and contracts for Sales Managers.
- Establishing and maintaining timely and accurate reporting.
- Blocking Space for meetings and events in the hotel’s sales and catering system.
- Overseeing the daily Sales office routine, maintaining confidential files, greeting guests and directing telephone calls as required.
- Providing assistance to Director of Sales & Marketing and Sales Managers with administration, day to day operations and projects as directed.
- Marketing support in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintaining the Sales and Conference Services database.
- Handling inquiries, walk in sites, and other information in the absence of an available Manager.
- Preparing all correspondence and administrative support.
- Providing assistance to the Sales & Conference Services team as required.
- Preparing month end reports, creating purchase orders, liaising with accounting team.
- Ordering supplies, collateral and promotional items.
- Providing daily reports, administration for sales office including activity and booking reports and corporate productivity reports.
- Organizing ad hoc sales promotional & incentive programs.
- Attending & recording meeting minutes at the Sales Meetings and F&B Marketing Meetings.
- General administrative duties
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Able to work outside of office hours at times to meet deadlines, client functions etc.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, sales or business administration.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite knowledge – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Basic graphic design skills an asset.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding and hectic environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented, multi-tasked environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.