Indochino is looking for a multi-channel marketing professional with extensive email and retention marketing experience to engage, retain, and increase the value of our customers. The manager will own the strategy, execution and analysis of the customer life cycle communication plan that is in part supporting Indochino’s broader business goals and objectives.
- Lead the company through a “hands-on” approach in creating and executing a customer communications lifecycle plan to support business goals for both retail and online customers via online and offline channels.'
- Manage the ESP and tools that support consistent and appropriate messaging to customers at different stages of the lifecycle and manage copywriters to deliver messaging that maps to the overall strategy.
- Design and develop a "top customer" program understanding profitability, opportunity and investment.
- Ensure all programs are properly aligned to customer segments, the product roadmap and the strategic goals of the marketing team and company.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure content is being created according to priorities, brand and deadlines.
- Accountable for the retention analytics including: analytics performance against plan, advanced segmentation, lifecycle, channel key performance metrics, funnel analysis, and function specific reports.
Minimum 5+ years as a retention marketing professional with email marketing and loyalty program creation experience at a B2C companyAnalytical and reporting mindset with experience creating and executing on plans after analyzing customer behavior
Experience with advanced segmentation, lifecycle, channel key performance metrics, funnel analysis, and function specific reports
A strong understanding for B2C product selling a must
Strong project management & communication skills
An understanding & passion for the start-up mentality
Dedicated to constant refinement & improvement in every task you take on