tentree is not your typical company. We measure our success, not in revenue or profit, but in trees planted and lives impacted. To date, we have planted over 35,000,000 trees. These trees have allowed thousands of individuals to receive a paying job, take an active role in the revitalization of their environment, and support their families. With our sights set on doubling that number in less than two years, we're looking to grow our team of world-changers.
About the Role:
That's where you come in. The Retail Marketing Specialist role, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand Ops & GTM Strategy, contributes to our growth in our wholesale and retail sales channels from a brand and marketing perspective. They are the link between our Brand & Marketing department and our internal and external Sales teams. They work cross-functionally with all members of the Brand & Marketing team to ensure our growth targets are achieved and our brand image and stories come to life for our wholesale, corporate, and retail partners.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Collaborate with Sales and Merchandising on seasonal marketing strategy to execute seasonal business goals.
- Successfully plan and execute wholesale key account marketing programs to increase pre-book sales, acquire new customers, and increase sell through.
- Develop and manage wholesale and retail marketing budgets based on forecasted growth, in-store merchandising budgets, and sales objectives.
- Develop, deploy, and manage fixture programs, custom build outs, and POP programs.
- Project manage the execution of events including National and International trade shows and sales meetings.
- Work with Marketing team to leverage ambassador program and social audience to create omni-channel marketing strategies to support growth within the wholesale and retail verticals.
- Manage B2B content and distribution to all wholesale and corporate partners - including social media assets, digital campaign information, and catalogue.
- Support the Sales and Operations teams in new store openings, retail pop-ups, and shop-in-shop experiences to ensure they are impactful, on brand, and maximize product storytelling and sell-through.
- Direct and manage tentree semi-annual social impact reports and brand education program. This includes creating seasonal employee awareness tools and clinic documents.
- Report on impact and ROI of campaigns, initiatives, and program roll-outs to senior leadership team.
- Research, develop, and pitch business cases for new campaigns, processes, and programs that could help meet growth targets.
- 3+ years of progressive retail marketing experience within the apparel / outdoor / lifestyle industries.
- Effective collaborator, able to build relationships across the organization.
- Strong planning and execution skills with the ability to create action plans.
- Passionate about the environment and a desire to have a truly incredible impact.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines for critical tasks.
- Be extremely organized.
- Have a flexible schedule for travel and events.