# Positions: 1
Job Industry: Automotive - Sales, Dealers and Service
Career Level: Experienced
Years of Experience: 5
About the Position.
As the Relationship Marketing Specialist, you will be an integral part of the BMW Canada Marketing team, responsible for developing and executing new customer conquesting strategy, owner lifecycle communication, as well as partnership marketing strategy and execution.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Develop the annual BMW Relationship Marketing strategy including key performance metrics and target setting.
Work closely with CRM AOR and CRM Services department on customer communication strategy, marketing automation strategy, and conquest communication.
Manage relationships with key strategic partners, including but not limited to:
- Identify opportunities for vehicle integration
- Leverage partner programs and customer base for conquest opportunities
- Fleet vehicle logistics
- Direct mail and email communication, including brief development, agency management, program execution.
- Establish and foster relationships with colleagues in the U.S, Germany, etc to share best practices and leverage key programs from around the world.
- Oversee all customer and prospect communication through various channels including direct mail, email, BMW Magazine, microsite, etc.
- Brief and manage partners, agencies and suppliers to ensure all communication materials are in alignment with the overall BMW Brand strategy and sales objectives.
- Set and meet annual Marketing lead generation targets.
- Coordinate all test drive and purchase incentives for Relationship Marketing programs.
- Harness relationships with the Canadian Retail network to ensure programs are delivered properly in Retailers, and a standard of confidence in program potential is established.
- Plan, execute and report on BMW Concierge program in partnership with Digital Media Specialist.
- Other responsibilities will include monthly program reporting/analytics; ethnic marketing strategy development; BMWi customer communication strategy, business development with new strategic partners, and budget management.
Completed University Degree in a Business related field with a focus on Marketing.
3 – 5 years work experience in a similar or related role, focusing on marketing partnerships and customer-centric strategies.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Extensive project management experience - ability to manage multiple programs with tight deadlines.
Experience and confidence in leading, coordinating and managing agencies and suppliers.
Analytic approach to strategy and process.
Creative, solution-based thinker.
Experience in the automotive sector an asset.
Experience establishing or managing CRM programs an asset.
Experience writing program briefs an asset.