Boston Pizza restaurants offer a casual dining setting with over 125 menu items including gourmet pizzas, mouth-watering pastas and a wide variety of appetizers, salads, entrées and desserts. The restaurant is perfect for families, teams and groups of all ages and the sports bars have big screen TVs to catch your favourite game. Boston Pizza has more locations, serving more guests annually than any other casual dining concept in the country.
The Regional Marketing Manager will act as a consultant to assist Western Canadian franchisees in developing and analyzing local and regional store marketing plans. The Regional Marketing Manager will work with franchisees to ensure effective execution of the national marketing plan as well as local marketing initiatives and plans.
He/she will maintain a strong presence in the Western markets and act as an effective communications link between the marketing department, franchisees, and the operations department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster and develop relations within the franchisee community
- Maintain a strong presence in the Western markets
- Assess marketing opportunities in new markets, and develop New Store Marketing Plans based on these assessments
- Analyze individual stores sales reports and assist in the development and execution of local and regional marketing plans for existing stores
- Assist franchisees in evaluation of local media, promotion and other business-building opportunities
Support for the Boston Pizza brand
- Ensure National promotions are effectively executed
- Ensure local store marketing activities are on-strategy and consistent with the Boston Pizza brand imagery
- Continuously evaluate competitors to look for new promotional opportunities
- Search for new ways to improve Same Store Sales Growth.
- 4 - 5 years consumer marketing experience or related foodservice experience
- Post-secondary education in business/marketing
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong budgeting and organization skills
- Strong strategic and creative capabilities
- Ability to analyze data for effective decision-making
- Knowledge of print and electronic media buying process
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint,
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset, but not mandatory
- Knowledge and experience with a franchise structure is an asset
- Some travel required