We are seeking a Regional Marketing Manager-Europe to join our passionate international marketing team, based in Vancouver, Canada, with the goal of advancing our recruitment of European students from Western, Central and Eastern Europe (including the CIS region). This position reports to and takes direction from the Director of Marketing. Operating in a dynamic and exciting work environment, this position directly manages a team of European marketers, and works closely with them to serve the company's evolving marketing, branding and recruitment objectives.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for Europe, with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI
- Support market research and analysis
- Review and develop marketing reports (including quarterly/year-end/budget & expense reports)
- Aid in the development of marketing materials and new products
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with educational partners
- Provide sales training to our educational partners
- Evaluate and support development of promotions and campaigns along with ILSC’s European marketing team and/or educational partners
- Ensure a high standard of customer service
- Manage key digital marketing initiatives in areas of email marketing, social media engagement, SEO, content marketing etc.
- Manage human resource matters for the European marketing team
- Conduct performance reviews
- Train new marketers
- Attend educational fairs to promote ILSC’s products and services
- Ad hoc duties
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of European markets and cultures
- Experience working in the Education industry (ESL experience an asset)
- Ability to set clear goals and achieve them
- Demonstrated ability to handle a demanding workload, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, self-aware, innovative and a team player
- Experience motivating and managing people
- Familiarity with online marketing
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- English fluency
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluency in another European language (Russian, French, Spanish, Italian etc.) a definite asset
About ILSC Education Group
ILSC Education Group is a global educator dedicated to delivering quality education programs, using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests, as well as to new developments in technology and thinking. Our diverse educational programs are offered through our Language Schools, Colleges, Teacher Training, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Our programs are offered through 8 worldwide locations, including campuses in Vancouver, Toronto, Montréal, New Delhi, San Francisco, New York, Brisbane and Sydney.
ILSC Education Group teaches over 15,000 students annually, and our diverse student population includes students from over 90 countries. ILSC has established a strong reputation in Canada, the USA, India and Australia, and is recognized for its dynamic, student-centred approach to education as well as its unique and innovative program offerings. Please visit www.ilsc.com for more information.