Use your marketing or recruitment experience to attract top quality talent! Work with great clients and some of Canada's best known brands!
Employment Office (EO) takes a non-traditional approach to recruitment. We deliver innovative advertising and marketing strategies that land our clients the best talent in the industry. We value innovation and we strive for excellence in all that we do.
As a Recruitment Marketing Specialist with EO, you'll develop and deliver end-to-end marketing and advertising campaigns for our clients. To do this, you'll take clear and concise client briefs and develop tailored campaigns that specifically address their unique recruitment needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consulting with clients to fully understand their recruitment needs;
- Conducting detailed job analysis to determine unique facets of roles, companies and markets;
- Developing quality talent attraction strategies that are tailored to the target audience;
- Developing exciting and engaging recruitment marketing content;
- Ensuring that all advertising and content is deployed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Utilizing our candidate management system to streamline the recruitment process and maximize the candidate experience;
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding the status of recruitment campaigns and reporting on campaign effectiveness; and
- Administrative duties, as required.
Recruitment is not an easy task but if you enjoy a challenge, are detail-oriented and have proven ability to work fast when the pressure is on, then you're going to love this role!
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role, it's essential that you're passionate about your work and what we do. We're all about connecting people to grow companies, careers and communities. If you also happen to have a background in marketing, recruitment or communications, you're off to a great start!
A post-secondary education in human resources, marketing or a similar discipline is advantageous, however if you have proven ability to coordinate campaigns and produce engaging content that attracts top quality talent - you could be exactly what we're looking for!
Of course, computer literacy is a must and any previous experience in social media marketing is an added bonus!
What we can offer you!
With a Global network in an evolving industry, EO has ambitious growth plans for the future. We're going places and we're looking to take exceptional individuals along for the journey.
For your hard work and dedication you'll be rewarded with an attractive salary package (base plus incentives), depending on skills and experience. In addition, you'll also enjoy a host of other benefits as part of our joint venture status with Flight Centre Travel Group, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and more;
- Monthly staff awards nights (we call them Buzz Nights), parties and celebration of achievements (including the opportunity to attend the annual Global Gathering);
- Discount travel benefits;
- Free health consultations; and
- Free financial planning consultations.
If you're looking for a career and not just another job, where you can hone your skills with a well established and innovative organization - this is the role for you. Apply online today!