- Work with great clients and some of Canada’s best-known brands!
- Use your marketing or recruitment experience to attract top quality talent!
- Attractive salary, performance-based incentives, and great benefits!
Your new company.
Employment Office (EO) is not your traditional “employment agency”. We're a Recruitment Solutions organization - an expert in effective recruitment processes and recruitment marketing strategies.
Our trusted, proven products empower our customers to secure the very best candidates for their organization. We make recruitment an easier and more cost-effective process where we bring the expertise and handle the work, but the customer stays in charge. Our solutions include:
- High-quality, transparent recruitment marketing campaigns
- Best-in-class shortlisting and selection services
- Innovative and accessible recruitment technology
- Powerful employer branding strategies and support
Your new career.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our team in Vancouver, BC.
To succeed in this role, it's essential that you're passionate about your work and what we do. We're all about connecting people to grow companies, careers, and communities. If you also happen to have a background in marketing, recruitment or communications, you’re off to a great start!
A post-secondary education in human resources, marketing or a similar discipline is advantageous, however, if you have proven ability to coordinate campaigns and produce engaging content that attracts top quality talent – you could be exactly what we’re looking for!
What we can offer you.
With a global network in an evolving industry, EO has ambitious growth plans for the future. We're going places and we're looking to take exceptional individuals along for the journey.
For your hard work and dedication, you'll be rewarded with an attractive salary package (base plus incentives), depending on your skills and experience. Additionally, you'll also enjoy a host of other benefits including:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and more
- RRSP matching
- Life and Long-term Disability insurance
- Monthly staff awards nights (we call them Buzz Nights), parties, and celebration of achievements
- The opportunity to attend the annual Global Gathering. In the past we've been to Vegas, Singapore, Cancun, Paris and Hawaii, to name a few.
- Access to onsite gym and free coffee in the office
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation time to start, with the opportunity to earn up to five (5) weeks as your career with EO progresses
You'll also be welcomed as an integral part of a friendly and supportive team with a variety of backgrounds including marketing, advertising, recruitment, and travel. As a growing organization, this team is also expected to expand with career-defining opportunities available in both Canada and abroad.
So what are you waiting for? If what you have read here has you shouting at your computer in excitement 'Yes! This is the job for me!' - Apply Now.