At Wishpond we believe there is a way to make online marketing easy. Our all-in-one marketing automation platform is designed to empower brands of all kinds to attract, engage, understand and grow their customer base across mobile, social, online and local channels.
Wishpond’s PR Manager will work closely with the rest of the communications and marketing team, as well as key staff across all departments, to identify media opportunities from various activities within our marketing, education and development departments. The PR Manager will work to secure positive and regular media coverage for Wishpond.
- Brainstorm and execute PR strategy in support of Wishpond initiatives across all channels
- Brainstorm and execute creative and compelling stories and pitch to appropriate audiences and media outlets
- Uphold Wishpond's image and facilitate brand recognition through public relations practices
- Manage incoming press inquiries and coordinate interviews and appearances for Wishpond
- Work with spokespeople to create solid and compelling content
- Work with our content manager on organizational press releases, public statements and appearances
- Work to coordinate PR related to Wishpond's in-house events such as tournaments, open houses, etc.
- Come up with a strategy to host conferences, webinars, and events related to our market, including management of speakers and attendees
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in public relations
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, public relations, or related field preferred.
- Must have a strong editorial eye, be media-savvy, and love to pitch
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with social media and its role in public relations
- An ability to manage multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Familiarity with technology and SaaS sector
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with a diverse and skilled team in your field
- Employee stock option plan
- Catered Friday lunches
- Stressed? Take a break with our office foosball league
- Friendly, supportive, and hard working environment (hammocks, couches, fully equipped Herman Miller tables)
- Open area concept office (we don't like cubicles)
- Office food, snacks, and coffee to keep you going through the day
- A great team and atmosphere within a work environment