Heth PR is a Vancouver-based public relations agency focused on the lifestyle sector with clients in food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, travel & tourism. We lead creative campaigns for both long and short term clients and work out of a boutique office in Gastown alongside our sister digital agency, FIELDWORK.
Our agency provides support to clients in B.C and Alberta with big ideas that provide results across multiple media channels. We are seeking a highly motivated, loyal, communications lover who is passionate about brands big and small. Learn more about us at www.HethPR.com or via @HethPR.
Heth PR - Vancouver
Account Manager (5 years+ related experience)
Our Vancouver office is growing and Heth PR is actively searching for an Account Manager highly specialized in lifestyle, travel, food & beverage to work in our lifestyle PR division.
An account manager is responsible for effectively managing client programs. This person will have the ability to drive multiple projects in an account lead position, overseeing flawless implementation to deliver strong results. The candidate will have a solid grasp on storytelling with an acute understanding of what makes news, leveraging new trends and insights in the lifestyle sector to build communication strategies. We are looking for someone who understands the Canadian media landscape, with both traditional and influencer driven communications experience.
In short, Heth PR is seeking someone who:
- Will serve as an effective day-to-day account lead across multiple accounts in a leadership role
- Will help develop measurable and effective communications strategies that generate desired results, and grow client relationships
- Delivers exceptional media relations results for our clients and provide support to junior staffers
- Engages directly with clients offering strategic counsel (both in-person and in-writing)
- Manages challenging media or client requests with limited senior support
- Maintains a strong understanding of the evolving media landscape (traditional, online) and brings relationships with reporters/producers/bloggers/influencers
- Possess the ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, can deliver effective and creative written products for clients, and has persuasive verbal communications skills
- Pays close attention to detail, content and formatting
- The ability to effectively manage staff, budgets and timelines
- Participate in new business pitches
- Manage campaign budgets effectively
- A Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing communications, or similar background
- At least 5 years of directly related experience working in an agency environment or as a communications coordinator in-house
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment and exceptional organizational skills
- Experience managing and implementing social media campaigns
- Understands the importance of advanced planning, well designed processes and measurement
- Entrepreneurial attitude and team focused approach: we are a tight shop and everyone lends a hand at a variety of levels - you are not above checking people in at events or pitching in on other projects at the last minute when things get hectic.