CBRE is looking to the Canadian marketplace to fill this position in California.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2012 revenue). The Company has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Our Capital Markets group combines the company's investment sales and mortgage banking businesses into a single, complementary global service offering. CBRE is the worldwide leader in the acquisition and disposition of income-producing properties for third-party owners, and our mortgage banking group is a leader in debt and equity placement for all property types.
CBRE’s Capital Markets Marketing Center is looking for a top-notch Proposal Writer! Responsibilities include preparing proposals, presentations and marketing materials to support the business development efforts of high-producing CBRE brokers!
- Preparation of proposals for new business development while providing recommendations with a focus on ensuring that all materials meet established brand and messaging criteria
- Assistance in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies while performing research and analysis to support those strategies
- Updating of the marketing library of standard company boilerplate proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials
- Supporting production efforts of marketing materials on an as-needed basis
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients. Write in accordance with the AP Style
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Eye for Design: Working understanding of Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Project Management Skills: You are comfortable managing a project with a client from concept to completion, providing your professional input as needed. You are detail-oriented, organized, and are able to manage multiple project simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
This position is for you if:
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- You have a college degree in graphic design, marketing or communications
- You have at least 2-4 years of related marketing experience
- You’re an expert with various software programs including the MS Office suite
- You are not afraid to voice your opinion and collaborate with a team
- You have a team-mentality and are willing to assist team members as-necessary and without hesitation