SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure and in the provision of operations and maintenance services. SNC-Lavalin companies provide engineering, procurement, construction, project management and project financing services to a variety of industry sectors, including agrifood, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, chemicals and petroleum, environment, heavy construction, mass transit, mining and metallurgy, power and water management.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin has been active internationally for 50 years, establishing a multicultural network that spans every continent. The SNC-Lavalin companies have offices across Canada and in over 35 other countries around the world and are currently working in some 100 countries.
• Management of the assigned Proposal and Marketing Centre.
• Lead Proposal and Marketing Centre Manager for Toronto Mining & Metallurgy business units.
• Lead initiatives for ensuring commonality of BD/Marketing data with other Proposal and Marketing Centre per Global Mining & Metallurgy Standards.
• Activities included, as minimum, for the following:
• Proposal Process & templates
• Major proposal coordinator & production
• Small proposal support
• Proposal QA
• Proposal statistics and reports
• Proposal documentation management
• Proposal development
- Presentation preparation
- PFS/CV coordination & project photos
- Marketing documentation
- Must have minimum 10-15 years of experience in management and/or Business Development proposal/documentation work for engineering and construction business and/or Mining & Metallurgy industry
- Self starter
- Ability to work with minimum direction
- Self reliant & organized
- Flexible, with proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Client focused; adopting client perspective in all interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and open minded about changes required to improve the Business Development department functions
- Insures compliance with established Business Development guidelines
- University degree in relevant discipline, Masters degree is a plus
SNC-Lavalin offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenge and actively seek to develop and improve work processes.
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.