PROJECT & PRODUCTION CO-ORDINATOR
This position is for a dedicated, pro-active, organised person with acute attention to detail who loves project management, organizational tasks and orchestrating details to make the team run smoothly.
This is a junior management position with both internal, client-facing and supplier- relations responsibilities. You will be responsible for managing client projects from start to finish, managing a team of in-house (and occasionally, partner) talent, and supporting the Managing Director and Project Manager in their daily activities across multiple accounts.
The ideal candidate will have both Interactive and Print production experience, and provide end-to-end project management across integrated projects. Strong writing skills are also required. You will be working directly with the Creative Director and Managing Director of the company, to manage designers with the overall goal of launching projects on time and on budget.
The role requires that you will also manage the client relationship ensuring that expectations are appropriately set and that there is thoughtful communication around budgets, schedules and scope.
- Work with Creative Director, Managing Director & Project Manager manage all phases of the project lifecycle including kickoff, discovery requirements, asset collection, design, development, launch and final delivery.
- Work collaboratively with the Management team to put schedules together, communicate critical paths, dates and deadlines to clients and design team.
- Ensure client satisfaction, and expectations are met (internally and externally) while still adhering to cost and time estimates.
- Ensure meetings are documented and productive; provide recap notes post-meeting.
- Develop and manage project schedules with milestones
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to Managing Director, Creative Director and Project Manager
- Circulate and organise client assets or feedback upon receipt to the appropriate team members.
- Be responsible for supplier management and delivery of final printed, produced pieces to client on time, to budget
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively
- Team player. Comfortable in a collaborative and fast past environment
- Good critical thinking and decision making skills
- Articulate, engaged and interested in the design world
- Excellent communication skills - you will be dealing with clients, potential clients, photographers, web developers vendors, etc.
- Understanding print and digital production
- Copywriting skills favourable
- Calm, warm and with a sense of humour.
Two to three years experience in project management/coordination.
This is a project management position - suited specifically to people who love details, organisation and management of many moving parts. This is not a marketing or design position.